Saturday, August 25, 2012

~*OOTD: FALL CHIC~*

Since fall is just around the corner, I thought it would be fun post some ootd in the upcoming month that can transition from summer to fall!!!




Feel free to like and subscribe to my channel for more OOTD!




When it comes to shopping I'm always on the hunt for a great bargain!



It was such a beautiful day!




I love everything that's rose gold and has a bow!  The two bangles at the end are from Target! I featured them in my July Favorites blog here:
                              http://rebeccaheartsmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/08/july-favorites.html
The rose gold "mesh" bracelet is from www.maemovement.com !
I saw this rose gold bow bracelet on EleventhGorgeous's youtube channel and I said "I must have that!"
check them out here:

The bracelet was only $10 including shipping!!!!
 http://tinyurl.com/rosegoldbow
(Thanks to Tracy and Stef for the link!!!)




This clutch its so pretty and functional! It's from Urban Outfitters and I got it on Hautelook for $25 and it's original price was around $80! SCORE!
Hautelook always has high-end products for up to 75% off! Check out the site everyday to see the amazing deals!

http://www.hautelook.com/short/3ECp1






These shoes go with everything so you probably be seeing them a lot on my blog!
I got them  from TJ Maxx and they're from Jessica Simpson originally $60 on clearance for $10!! I love that they're beige but have almost a gold sheen to them! So pretty!





I thought this brown belt would be the perfect marriage with this shirt! It's definitely a fall essential to have a brown belt in your wardrobe! I got the belt at Target for $4 about a year ago!





I am in love with this top! I first saw it at JcPenny for $30 so I decided to wait! I'm glad I did b/c I went a couple of weeks ago and it was on clearance for $4! I couldn't believe it!
The jeggings are from the Forever21+ line and they were $11.50. I'm wearing the color denim but I need to go back and get the black! They are soo comfy and fit me right!!! It's so hard to find jeans/jeggings that fit me so I need to stock up!


*So in total*

Top: $4
Rose Gold Bangles: $10
MaeMovement Bracelet: $25
Rose Gold Bow Bangle:10
Outfitters Clutch: $25
Belt:$4
Jeggings: $11.50
Flats: $10
Honora Pearl Studs: Gift

Equals: $99.50




I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

XOXO Becca


 





















No comments:

Post a Comment