Monday, August 27, 2012

~*MONDAY QUESTIONNARE: 08-27-12*~

I can't believe it's August 28th! I'm so excited for fall! It's the best season of the year!!!


(courtesy of google)

I LOVE this photo! It has all the beautiful fall colors and it was taken my home state!!!



Let's get the questions!



1.) Mood: I'm very happy today! I went to the doctor on Friday and I found out I've lost 32lbs since March!!! I'm so happy! Hard work always prevails in the end!



2.) What is your favorite article of clothing to shop for? I love shopping for dresses! They're great to have when you can't think of what to wear and so comfy!


3.) Three hours ago, I was watching Tia and Tamera on Style! I love that show.


4.) Current nail polish: Bevin from Zoya! NOTD coming soon!!

5.) When is the last time you read an actual paper newspaper (not digital)? Yesterday! I was looking for coupons!


6.) Current outfit: PJS!

7.) What is your natural hair texture? Straight and very very thick!

8.) Would you rather go a week without your phone or a week without your computer? I would go without my computer because I have internet on my cellphone!

9.) What is your favorite musical? WICKED!!!!

10.) Weekly goals:

~ I'm trying the upload yt videos  every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and blog every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday!!! Check out my channel here: http://youtu.be/STOro6_HtII
~ Drink 8 glasses of water a day! It definitely helps with the weight loss! So far so good!!!


I hope you all have an AMAZING & HEALTHY week!!!

XOXO Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment