Thursday, August 30, 2012

~*DIY FRENCH MANICURE*~



I have always loved the look for a french manicure but spending $10 each time at the salon can add up to big bucks! $$$



I saw this Sally Hansen French Manicure pen @ Target for $4.99 and I had to try it!



The French Manicure Pen claims to draw on a salon-perfect, traditional French white tips at home with just one stroke!


It took me more then a couple of times to get the polish straight across the nail but when I messed up it came off fine with a paper towel and water without ruining my base coat.

I found that using the side of the tip worked better to get the line across the nail then using the rounded part of the brush.



I've been loving the Revlon Colorstay top and base coat ($8 each)! My nails look uber shiny and have made my polish last longer than with other top coats! If you're a nail polish junkie you need to try this combo!





I used 3 coats of Essie's Sugar Daddy ($8) and it's the perfect sheer pink for a french manicure!


~HERE'S THE FINISHED LOOK~

(with flash)



(without flash)


I'm really happy with this look! I think it looks very fresh, clean and chic!

Would I recommend this product: YES! You have to practice a couple of times but once you get use to it it's pretty simple! Practice makes perfect! (wink)




What nail looks would you like to try on your nails???


XOXO Becca









No comments:

Post a Comment