Tuesday, August 28, 2012

~*OOTD: DAISIES & LACE*~



Today's OOTD is perfect for the weather now and also great for the fall season!


check out youtube video here:





This dress is so comfy!




I got this dress at Kmart from the Route 66 line and I love it!




I love the lace detail in the back! So pretty and girly! I am wearing an oatmeal tank top from Kmart under the dress it went perfect with the lace!





I recently got these Daisy Earrings from Jewelmint and I love them!! I have so much hair so it's nice that you can see them through all my hair! They are about 1 in wide and is a nice flower earring for all year around!!

Buy them here: http://jmnt.me/OF7W3I




I love love love my Jessica Simpson flats from TJ Maxx! They are my go to shoes!




I like this photo filter! So fun!





I hope you enjoyed this vlog! Go outside and enjoy the summer weather!!!


XOXO Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment