Tuesday, August 21, 2012

~*Getting Ready for Fall*~

Since fall is just around the corner I thought I would share what I'm looking forward to in fall fashion :)



watch my youtube video here:






Fall is my favorite of the 4 seasons! I love the weather, the color of the leaves and a slice of pumpkin pie ! Yummy!

(courtesy of google)




Here are some my favorite fashion ideas for fall:


(courtesy of google)


I love this new collection from Essie! Yogaga and Marathon are some of my favorites!





(courtesy of google)



(courtesy of google)

I love the peter pan collar! It looks very chic and retro and girly!






(courtesy of google)

LOVE!





(courtesy of google)

I'm obessed with burgundy and purple colored jeans! Perfect for any fall outfit!!

 What are you looking forward to for fall fashion???

XOXO Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment