Wednesday, August 1, 2012

~*JULY FAVORITES*~

Is it really August 1st already?!

It seems like the older I get time seems to go by faster!



~*watch my video here:



Summer Favorites!!!

~*watch my video here:




Since I had made a separate video for my summer favorites I figured I would do more non beauty favorites in my July Favorites video! (of course I had to add a couple ;) )


Here's my Favs
!



I love these T-shirts! They're from Medora and they are so comfy and fade resistant!
Go to Target and stock up! They're only $8!!!






I've been loving this mascara this month! It's Maybelline New York Mega Plush Volum Express and it's AMAZING! It doesn't clump and it's not too wet and gives volume on my lashes!
                                                                             


I love the packaging!


I have been OBSESSED with the lipstick Nude Nuances! It's the perfect lip color to wear with a bronze natural look! I also love the Afternoon Tea! It's a lip color that's "my lips but better" and goes with everything!



This charm has the word LOVE engraved and there's a small "diamond" on the bottom.
(in the picture it looks sliver but I promise it's rose gold!)

The heart is the same texture as the bracelet and the stone is blush color! Pretty!

This is my favorite charm! It's a blush colored stone with a checkerboard cut! So shiny!

This set of 3 rose gold bracelets are so pretty! I got them at my local TJ Maxx for only $14.99!
They are by the company MYTHOLOGIE and they had different ones in sliver and gold as well with other charms like LUCK & FAITH. It's a great gift idea for one person or you can break them up and give them to your friends for some fun friendship bracelets!







I LOVE these rose gold bangles from Target! I got all three for $14.99! I love to wear them on their own and mixed and matched with my other rose gold bracelets! :) These would also make a great gift for any rose gold lover!





 
My last favorite for the month is this scent from Bath and Body Works Wild Honeysuckle. The site describes the scent as:

  • Our exclusive Wild Honeysuckle fragrance is an alluring blend of bright florals dancing in spring rain
  • Key fragrance notes: Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Violet, Fresh Honeydew, Cassis

  • Buy it here:

    Wild Honeysuckle is a light floral scent and I get complimented everytime I wear it! It's the perfect spring/summer scent to me and I would reccomend it to anyone!


    ~*FAVORITE YOUTUBER*~

    SAMANTHA SCHUERMAN

    Samantha is so fun to watch and she's beautiful! She does a bunch of makeup tutorials that are always stunning and she has her weekly Friday Favorites and Fudgeroos featuring her favorites and items that she loved and didn't love for that week. I always look forward to her videos and blog posts! She's is a very kind person with a big heart and you will love her the instant you watch her like I did!
    Samantha's birthday was July 27th so I had to add her to my July favorites!

    ~*Click here for her YT videos:





    ~*FAVORITE SHOW*~

    REBA

    (courtesy of google)

    This sitcom started around 2000 and I love it! It's the kind of show you can watch with your whole family and not have to worry about swearing, nudity and violence! It will definitely make you laugh and love the whole Hart family! Reba is on Lifetime and it just started on CMT.



    ~*FAVORITE SONG*~

    SOMEBODY I USED TO KNOW
    COVERED BY LUKE CONARD, MISSGLAMORAZZI AND
    LANDON AUSTIN

    ~*click here to see the music video:

    I have listened to this song at least 100x this month!!! I love Landon Austin's voice and Luke and Ingrid's voices together! It's a great song and the three of them made it ever bettter! :)




    ~*FAVORITE SNACK*~

    WATERMELON


    (courtesy of google)

    Watermelon is so refreshing and it's the perfect summer snack! I could eat it everyday!




    I hope that you all had an AMAZING July and you have a safe, fun and healthy August!



    What things did you love in July???


    XOXO Becca







        












    
    























    2 comments:

    1. I love your favorites; especially the rose gold bangles!

      www.dianecristi.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great Youtube videos, i have just started a Youtube channel about clothing and fashion design that i would love you to check out

      https://www.youtube.com/user/AllMyHugsAndKisses

      ReplyDelete