Monday, August 20, 2012

~*Monday Questionare: 08/20/12*~

I'm a huge fan of Alison also known as amarixe on blogspot/youtube and if you haven't checked her out you should!


She is always very informative when it comes to makeup and she's so pretty and seems down to earth!


This video is one of my favorites that Alison has filmed! The look is very fresh and light!



I LOVE her blog and I have been enjoying her monday questionares with different questions every Monday! So I thought I would start doing them every monday and encourage you to them too so we can all get to know each other a lil more :)

*LET'S BEGIN*

1.) Mood: I'm pretty happy today! We are having fall like weather and so refreshing not to be sweating constantly haha

2.) What was your favorite board game as a kid?
I love Candyland! I could've played that game for hours :)

3.) Do you like your current hairstyle/color?
I'm loving the length of my hair! I was so used to having it really long but it's looks really nice now with layers. I haven't dyed my hair in over 2 years so now it's back to my natural color dark brown and I LOVE it! I don't plan on dyeing anytime soon.

4.) Current nail polish:
I did a french manicure on my nails a couple of days ago and I love it!

5.) When is the last time you went to a theme park?
I haven't been to a theme park in at least 10 years. I'm not a huge fan of rides so there's really no point in going if you don't want to ride the rides right?

 6.) Current outfit:
sweats and a t-shirt! I like being comfy at home :)


 7.) You're at a movie theatre... what snack do you get?
When my hubby and I go to the movies once in awhile we share a small popcorn but sometimes I sneak in some snacks! shhhh ;) I wish they had healthier snacks so I wouldn't have to do that but sometimes I bring almonds or some dried fruits :)

8.) What is one makeup tip you wish you knew 2 years ago?
washing your face everyday! don't forget! :)

9.) What is a really classic/popular movie you have never seen?
I've never seen the Star Wars series but I have seen the Family Guy Star Wars movies! haha I love Family Guy


10.) Weekly goals:
~take a walk everyday
~blog everyday
~lose at least one pound



(courtesy of google)

I always wanted the Ice Queen card! She was my favorite!




I hope you all enjoyed and do it as well!!!

Have an amazing week!!!

XOXO Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment